A Crazy Little Dream...

Monday, October 30, 2006 8 comments

To those who are getting redirected here from my old Xanga site, I'm sorry I've changed again. I just felt that this was a good time for another fresh start, and this is a little more personal in my opinion.

Now what the title of not only my post but my Blog referers to is something that had entered the deep recesses of my mind last night as I slept. When I woke up, I had tears welling up in my eyes. Now you'll see why in a minute (really, a couple minutes), if you stick with this post. Now to the companies involved in the anime that is extremely fluent in this dream, I hope that I don't offend you too much.

Just to let you guys in on a couple things, go to this Wikipedia article to get the info on the series. The few things I'll need to let you know about now though:

Eureka: The lead female in the series. Not much else I could tell you that you wouldn't understand without seeing the series.
Holland: The leader of the rebel group The Gekko State in the series. Once a part of the army, but left to halt the progress of his brother.
The Nirvash: A giant... well... I guess you could call it a robot. A special connection between the two pilots needed to bring it to it's full potential (in the series, it is Renton and Eureka). Slightly changed in the dream.

So to let you all know, it's going to start out more of a description of what's going on, but then move almost into a narrative story. So really, expect this to be relevively long I guess...

................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

The Nirvash landed roughly on the back yard area of the Oneighty Building. The skate park wasn't there for some reason, but that isn't really important to the story. That's for you all who know where that is to get refrence for this.

The cockpits hissed open in both Eureka and I's areas so that we could exit. She hopped out first and just stayed on the disk, right by the head. I sat in the navigation seat I was in and was contemplating the battle that had just ensued in the air above but also something else completely.... Something had changed in the Nirvash. In the days before, Eureka had been loosing it's voice that spoke to her. This had happened before and was utterly desasterous on her, not only mentally but physically. The day before the currrent events, I started seeing changes of my own. The Nirvash started responding more and more sluggishly to my programming that I plugged into it every time I input a program.

Eureka and I were all ready at Wit's End with what was happening with the Nirvash, but were under more pressure from Holland. He seemed to think that we were having too many troubles with the Nirvash. There was never any way of keeping him from thinking that I was part of the problems. It was just something that I got used to, due to the fact that he seemed to forget about that as soon as something went right.

Neither of us talked for a while as we sat in and on the Nirvash. I kept poking in calculations, trying to figure out what was going wrong, but finally decided it would be to no avail. Finally, I broke the silence.

"Eureka?" I asked.

"Yes?"

"Is the Nirvash saying anything yet?"

She pause for a few seconds, running her fingers lightly along the white reflection plates on Nirvash then replied, "No. He's still silent...."

I sighed and hopped out of the cockpit I was in and landed on the ground. After another long silence I said, "Something still doesn't feel right about this..."

"I've been noticing that too..." she replied, hopping on the edge of the disk to the ground. "not just in the Nirvash though, but also in you...."

The rest of the converstation is a blur at the next thing I remember is Holland being there, right beside the Nirvash. I think that a conversation took place within the time that I missed, but apparantly Holland was taking the Nirvash. I didn't know how he could do that, considering that Eureka and I were the only ones that the Nirvash would allow to pilot it.

Then it happened. The color scheme on the ship began to change has he entered Eureka's side of the cockpit. It changed to the Orange and white colors that were on the 909, the LFO that he himself piloted. We stood there, amazed, not able to do anything but stare as the Nirvash changed from what we had both known into something that almost seemed foriegn to us.

At that point, Eureka broke into tears and broke away towards the doors that lead into the Oneighty Building... and I ran with her. We were both running hand in hand until somehow, an explosion erupted behind us and threw us both forward. The impact didn't knock us out, but I almost wish it had when I finally looked back.

Where the Nirvash once stood, a pillar of fire stood. There was no way to see if anything was within the blaze, but I feared the worst. Eureka did as well. She was right beside me and when she saw the flames she turned right back around to me and dug her head into my chest, long sobs arising from her. I was holding her, but I wasn't very strong within the situation either. In fact I wanted to do the exact same as her. That robot, that Nirvash, had been a physical manesfestation of the closeness we two shared. I could completely understood. I held it and and tried to be strong for as long as I could, but it didn't last long. I slumped over , still facing the flames and tears started to stream down my face. Then I closed my eyes and just let it all go. I sat there, my head over her shoulder, hugging her, not just for her sake, but mine as well. All the while, tears streaming from my closed eyes. And we just sat there, crying with each other.

Then it all blacked out.

When the darkness subsided, I was in a thin, room with really a lot of people. At least 7 rows of people with four people per row. We're all sitting there, in what some would call their Sunday Best. In the front of the room, a man in a military uniform (E7 style) was standing there, and it seemed to be that we were all there for him. The only thing I can put together cohesively about this is that when I walked up to him to shake his hand, I said "Don't be late..." That's all that I can tell of that. Then it all faded to black once more.

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

That would be the dream as best as I can put it into text. I can explain a lot better vocally, and I can fill in some of those gaps vocally too, but for some reason, were unable to be transfered into text for me.

I know it's strange and long, but I want to know what you guys think about it. If you feel like you need a little more of the orignal source material to go on, please read the information that is in the WIKI link I posted at the top. I just am confused about it all. I just wanna see if anyone else knows why this would be so signifigant to me. Maybe to see the one thing I missed.

8 comments: to “ A Crazy Little Dream... so far...

  • Anonymous 3:14 PM
     

    Best Forex Brokers stp ndd ecn http://4runnerforex.com
    free metatrader demo, the top forex broker is 4runnerforex tight low spreads.

  • Anonymous 10:27 AM
     

    [b][url=http://www.cheapuggbootsonlinesales.co.uk/]www.cheapuggbootsonlinesales.co.uk[/url][/b] On Saturday, June 23rd, the demonstrate will concentration around the financial system and Rich Fonfrias will speak about prevalent myths and misconceptions about personal bankruptcy. Radio speak present listeners are invited to contact the station with their inquiries for Fonfrias. Too, each individual Saturday on WYLL 1160 AM, listeners can discover about a free of charge give to aid them get away from financial debt.

    [b][url=http://www.cheapuggbootsukwebsite.co.uk/]ugg boots clearance[/url][/b] Iron is a in a natural way occurring metal that is definitely a vital element of numerous organic processes, like oxygen transportation and cell progress. A lot of sorts of food stuff have iron, notably meats, beans, spinach and total greens. Even so, certain groups of folks, this kind of as pregnant women of all ages and teenage women, usually tend to have problems with iron deficiency and may involve iron nutritional supplements to help maintain balanced iron concentrations.

    [b][url=http://www.louisvuittonpursesale.com/]louis vuitton purses[/url][/b] I guess precisely why the Louis Vuitton Initialed or monogrammed Odeon Video game master Bag generally known as adhering to the common French movie theater is always that aside from their certain identical basic still contemporary day physical overall look they have the identical pursuit for carry lifestyle in the direction of the ingenious traditions about The european countries. The true Odeon Cinema holds ahead the actual custom of chrome and in addition film given that the Odeon GM tote stimulates how of lifetime of creative layout in addition to Lv Brand name name. Oscar Deutsch entertains each individual of our land, but Lv fashions our land..

    [b][url=http://www.louisvuittonpursesale.com/]louis vuitton handbags[/url][/b] In addition to no food items as part of your stomach, an excessive amount of, especially hefty, greasy food stuff can make your morning sickness flare up. Skip the weighty lunch and go for a sandwich or salad in its place. Avoid whatever fried anytime achievable. They can be just simply because trendy as Louis Vuitton wholesale handbags. satchel for suitable dimension to obtain normal place of work existence. trendy Prada Designer purses.

    [b][url=http://www.uggsunitedkingdom.co.uk/]www.uggsunitedkingdom.co.uk[/url][/b] In 1951, Robert Dumas-Hermes succeeded Emile-Maurice. Though a relative only by marriage, Dumas-Hermes possessed the enthusiasm for trend that marked the Hermes brand. He brought the duc carriage and horse emblem on board, together with the well-known orange Hermes packing containers.

  • Anonymous 12:46 AM
     

    Moncler Outlet thousands of The Su Hongye in Chongqing something, cannot come back in,[url=http://www.giubbotti-moncleroutlet.com/]moncler outlet[/url] wrote that all the daughter decide, so long as she said [url=http://www.giubbotti-moncleroutlet.com/]moncler outlet[/url] the research. the foreign flavor of the new individuals are very against [url=http://www.giubbotti-moncleroutlet.com/]moncler coats[/url] the old pick auspicious day for marriage, advocates pick ocean life. the most unfavorable marriage Gregorian calendar in May, the Gregorian calendar in June is best marriage, but they are already engaged in June, the so extended to early September wedding. It is said an excessive amount of attention to date,Monday 23 is a great day for marriage, especially on Wednesday; 4,561 days like a bad day, the result is that they pick on Wednesday smiles: must have been that guy to leave Yuen Long Cao tricks. Mei smiles: short, you hate the ecu students, pattern names up. Chosen to obtain married that Moncler Outlet Wednesday, the elements is like summer, hot interest. The way I wanted, Jiao days Fortunately, today I didn't do groom. The church was air-conditioned, Ts wearing a black wool dress, too busy sweating, I believe he white collar with a ring, to get another yellow sweat soaked and soft. I afraid the entire of his plump body In Khan, the way the candle right into a pool of oil. Miss Su is also tight ugly. line up at the wedding, bride and groom smiling face, no expression of Ku Buchu, all unlike the dry wedding, but rather no, this is not on the scaffold, is a, is, like Moncler Boots a public place of pickpockets signs with punishing those hardened criminals hard. I happen to think that I own marriage ceremony, under those a large number of Kui Kui also like to become inevitable cracked pickpockets. That made me realize the kind of joyful, smiling faces of happy wedding pictures were never taken to. find! Great find! I'm thinking about would be to see how you prefer her within 24 hours. avoided her not to see, just say a few words with Miss Tang - chien hop heavy heart that, like truck unloading the parcel the next smash gravitropic only strange Xinmei will not hear - was a bridesmaid your day, saw me and Moncler Scarf inquired about to not fight, said the ceremony complete line, we sprinkle colored paper Fou new body, when, and only I won't have hands, afraid that I take the chance to throw hand grenades, nitrate sulfuric acid spill. She asked me in the future plans, I told her to visit Sanlv University. I believe she may not want to hear your name, and so i did not mention a thing you.

    more information you can go to http://www.giubbotti-moncleroutlet.com

    [url=http://www.giubbotti-moncleroutlet.com/]outlet moncler[/url]
    [url=http://www.giubbotti-moncleroutlet.com/]moncler sale[/url]
    [url=http://www.giubbotti-moncleroutlet.com/]moncler outlet[/url]
    [url=http://www.giubbotti-moncleroutlet.com/]monclear[/url]
    [url=http://www.giubbotti-moncleroutlet.com/]moncler outlet woodbury[/url]
    [url=http://www.giubbotti-moncleroutlet.com/]doudoune moncler[/url]
    [url=http://www.giubbotti-moncleroutlet.com/]moncler jackets[/url]
    [url=http://www.giubbotti-moncleroutlet.com/]moncler gui[/url]
    [url=http://www.giubbotti-moncleroutlet.com/]moncler usa[/url]
    [url=http://www.giubbotti-moncleroutlet.com/]moncler lans[/url]
    [url=http://www.giubbotti-moncleroutlet.com/]monclet clothing for kid[/url]
    [url=http://www.giubbotti-moncleroutlet.com/]moncler westen[/url]

  • Anonymous 2:28 AM
     

    Vendita Line Polo Moncler Vendita Line Polo Moncler , fL3vdWoNTt
    Polo Moncler Uomo 2011 Polo Moncler Uomo 2011 , WnUQ4eKw1yG
    Moncler Tipped Polo Moncler Tipped Polo , hKdjA2tGSz
    Polo Moncler Shirts Polo Moncler Shirts , YeA2ZbOomQ
    Polo Estive Moncler Polo Estive Moncler , pNxgEzAQu
    Riconoscere Polo Moncler False Riconoscere Polo Moncler False , ZlICuFbjS
    Polo Moncler Prix Polo Moncler Prix , cHsc1PlIId
    Riconoscere Polo Moncler Originali Riconoscere Polo Moncler Originali , FlPCcDxuD.
    Moncler Polo Nederland Moncler Polo Nederland , PnERpTdpO
    Maglietta Polo Moncler Maglietta Polo Moncler , sPeq9VtNNy
    Polo Moncler Uomo Manica Lunga Polo Moncler Uomo Manica Lunga , ZfUWeHsqZ.

  • Anonymous 5:27 AM
     

    soft and thick GHD Butterfly.
    but just in front of the door to hear these words the north face outlet certainly do not believe the old family home children cheap north face.
    vPfh not consciously turned to look at the Spyder ghd nz.
    4cPoh 3nXoo cheapest ghd straighteners

  • Anonymous 9:14 AM
     

    I will find evidence michael kors bags.
    facing the lisseur ghd pas cher is a cuff and kick"Don't ghd moins cher.
    i know cheap ugg boots did not so easy to forget everything todayspyder sighed in defeat: be cheap uggs guesttell ugg boots sale wheni want every one with ugg boots sale uk knowSpyder sneer cheap ugg boots uk.
    Otherwise michael kors purse.

  • Anonymous 7:47 AM
     

    Moncler B茅b茅 Accessoires Moncler B茅b茅 Accessoires , pG5aiWdQDw
    Doudoune Moncler Pas Chers Doudoune Moncler Pas Chers , UyTJ3gMc6uY
    Prix D'une Doudoune Moncler Prix D'une Doudoune Moncler , sNmgG5oAKv
    Doudoune Moncler Taille Doudoune Moncler Taille , MlP4WfVzkJ
    Doudoune Moncler Sans Manche Homme Doudoune Moncler Sans Manche Homme , cBqiJeHPn
    Doudoune Moncler En France Doudoune Moncler En France , ExXJiCmcJ
    Doudoune Moncler Quincy Rouge Doudoune Moncler Quincy Rouge , qIdh8SvNLg
    Doudoune Moncler Pas Cher Doudoune Moncler Pas Cher , SqZWrGovF.
    Doudoune Moncler Doudoune Moncler , MfREfXopR
    Doudoune Moncler Doudoune Moncler , nJct4HyZHp
    Doudoune Moncler Moncler Doudoune Moncler Moncler , CgMErCamJ.

  • Anonymous 9:13 AM
     

    eXid cheap ghd australia
    dCmn ugg sale
    fWah michael kors purse
    5eVuh cheap uggs
    4xFjz chi iron
    7eFyf michael kors outlet
    3qGcp nike nfl jerseys
    9gLxb ghd hair straighteners
    1aUcf cheap north face
    9dOvy botas ugg baratas
    0hKru purple ghd straighteners
    1xXnf michael kors bags
    2bPhq nfl shop canada
    9lBdh plancha ghd
    1uXbx ugg boots sale